What's on my mind.

12 June 2007

Moday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Capture something in flight. Birds, insects, planes, bats, whatever -- if it's getting around in the skies, it's fair game for this photo shoot.


A kite over Wrightsville Beach, NC at Johnnie Mercer's pier. (I know - blurry and small, sorry)


A flock of birds there, too. (They were really far away by the time I got the camera on and up, sorry)

Some other none flying pictures from that afternoon:

Our whole group, except Bill who was behind the camera. It took two cars and a minivan to get the 11 of us from my sister's, across town, and back (total seating capacity - 17). Talk about inefficiency! LOL while shaking head in shame.


My sister and brother playing in the surf. They will be 9 and 50, respectively, next month.


My dad and sister at the railing. She had a good couple of days this weekend.

No comments: