What's on my mind.

21 March 2007

Monday Photo Shoot

Taken a photo that's a little dark? Perfect:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: It's Night! Take a picture. Naturally, taking a picture inside at night (i.e., where it's well lit and indistinguishable from day) won't do; take a picture that captures some of the quality of the night time. Also: No sunset photos. We'll save them up to do another time.

I have some shots of racoons eating left over dog and cat food but they're only on paper. So here's last night's dinner. Q-tip was very punctual. Stubby came running when I called. Irish, I think, knew I wanted pictures and so decided to be fashionably late.





If you are wondering - I feed them on the scratching/perching tower to slow down the dogs. It used to sit higher but my dog pushed the leaning tower of cat chow over. I could stack the storage tubs back up but it would last about 5 minutes after I let her out. Honey can reach about half the food where it sits now and doesn't go out until early morning. I figure she can't get too fat on half the leftovers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures.