What's on my mind.

23 August 2007

Weekeend Assignment #180

Weekend Assignment #180: Build a Bumper Sticker

For this Weekend Assignment I thought we'd do something easy. Because it's August, and that's just the wrong month to think:

Weekend Assignment #180: Go to this bumper sticker generator, and create a bumper sticker. Then post it in your journal. The generator page gives you a number of options to play with, so you should be able to have fun with it. Naturally, keep it reasonably clean; I have to link to it, after all.

Extra Credit: How many bumper stickers does your car have in real life?

Hadn't done one of these in a while. I got a little carried away with making bumper stickers (I'm at work what else am I going to do?). Here are a few of them.While your at it - guess my profession.





I sure that one strikes fear in the heart of a reader or two.

Actual quote from my boss.

This one could be interpreted several ways.


My old car had a bunch of bumper stickers. I decided that if my niece could get arrested for protesting the death penalty, I could slap a few of my beliefs on my car. Good thing my mother has similar socio-political views as I do because it's her car now. My new car only has three right now (a Brite Blue Dot, 01-20-09, and Stop Continental Drift). I have a few more to put on there but they have ended up at the bottom a stack somewhere. When I find them again, on they will go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting choices :)
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

honu-girl said...

Hehehe. I've actually seen some of those sold at GSA. Not, of course, the quote from our dear boss, but that would make a fabulous one.

(And hey, isn't it schist?)

Marciepooh said...

Fixed it. I didn't make any that I've seen at GSA or AAPG, but that doesn't mean they haven't been done.

Unknown said...

"takes a gneiss for granite" hahahahah!