What's on my mind.

31 August 2007

Lies, Lies, and More Lies

Well only one.

Weekend Assignment #181: Present three facts about yourself. Have two of them be true. Have one of them be false. Encourage people to guess which one is the false one. When do you reveal the false one? On Monday, in a new entry (I'll be linking to your original post). You'll get two visits for the price of one!

Extra credit: Have you lied about something today (aside from the Weekend Assignment)? You don't have to say what the lie was. Just whether you've lied today. Little white lies count.
Three "facts" about my family.
1. My siblings range in age from 54 to 9.
2. In my immediate family there are 27 people (grandparents, parents, siblings, siblings-in-law, & nieces and nephews; all living).
3. I have more ex-sister-in-laws than brothers.

Extra Credit: I don't think I've lied about anything so far today but I've only been at work. There is a good chance I will tell a lie before the day is done.

Can you guess which one is a lie? Leave a comment and come back Monday to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all of those sound very plausible. I can't even guess. I'm a wimp.