What's on my mind.

03 September 2007

The Truth Revealed!

My treachery is revealed I lied about #2. And John was wrong.




1. My siblings do range in age 9 in July to 54 in December.


2. There are actually 29 living members of my immediate family. I have 2 parents, 5 brothers, 1 sister, 5 sisters-in-law, 2 nieces, 4 nephews, 3 step-nieces, 6 step-nephews, and then there's me. We are 20 if you count LS, who while not biologically or legally related to me in any way is none the less my sister. And there are more of us if you count my oldest step-niece's husband and two nieces' fiancés. (It helps to have several blended families in our blended family.)


3. My brothers have been married a total of 12 times. That's five current sisters-in-law and seven ex-SILs!



Check out the other liars at By The Way.

No comments: