- not opposed to alcohol.
- fond of IPCC reports (especially the pictures).
- mostly in agreement with the “truth.”
- into badges.
- grieving for the slow and miserable death of the Hubble Space Telescope.
- possibly possessed of supernatural powers.
- not in the business of total world domination
- committed to the constant and diligent presentation of science stories, be it to editors, producers, directors, educators, relatives and/or friends of various ilk, in an effort to lessen the gap that is this thing we call public scientific literacy.
I am the proud recipient of many badges. Amongst my favorites are:
Arts & Crafts
I can be a Prick When it Comes to Science
Works with Feces (oddly only obliquely related to why I also have the "what I do for science dictates my having to wash my hands before I use the toilet" badge)
So if you are into badges, are willing to fight the for public scientific literacy, and agree with the "truth", join up. It's easy to do.