What's on my mind.

10 April 2007

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get Close, Part III

This one's becoming a perennial favorite here for the Photo Shoot -- and as it happens the last time I did this theme was exactly a year ago. So let's do it again!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something in extreme close-up -- so close it's hard to tell what you're looking at. Ask people to guess. On Thursday, reveal what you've photographed. The only catch: If you've done this before, no reusing old pictures. Get close to something new.


These are all things are found on my desk, admittedly it is not exactly the average desk. #5 is on a co-worker's desk down the hall. Know what they are? Leave me a comment.

1

2
3
4
5

6
7


Good luck and I'll let you know the answers Thursday afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I dont know about the others but I am pretty sure # 5 is a slinky :-)

http://journals.aol.com/amruschik/light-and-darkness

honu-girl said...

I really like how #5 turned out (esp as it's from my desk). And I won't make guesses as to the others since I know what they are :)

Marciepooh said...

I really liked how #5 turned out, too. Macro mode is cool!