What's on my mind.

03 April 2007

Spring Photos!

I'll get off my soap box for a few days. Something non-political.

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Blossoms and Blooms

The budding season of spring is bursting out all over the Scalzi Compound, and I expect in most other places, which has inspired what I think will be a cheerful Photo Shoot for us all:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a snap of some of the latest blossoms and blooms near you. If for some reason it's still too chilly where you are, one, you my sympathy, and two, go ahead and use a picture from your archives. But everyone else should go out and take a fresh picture if they can. Let's see what spring looks like here in 2007.


Favorite so far:


Daffodils and forsythia are sure harbingers of Spring but it has been warm for some time down here in Alabama (getting some real spring-like weather right now) so we've had all kinds of blooms and blossoms. I've taken a bunch of picture. Check 'em all out here:
Spring photos



BTW, Digital photography - no worry about wasting film, no having to remember to take the film in (got some from 2 yrs ago), no paying for shots that look like crap,... LOVE IT! Best Christmas present to myself, EVER!

No comments: