What's on my mind.

03 March 2008

Tag lines

This morning I had too many possible "available messages" to pick from. I went with "I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues." It's from the Lorax by Dr. Suess, yesterday was his birthday.

The losing lines were:
Are there ANY vowels in the new Russian President's name? (From the news, a bit long.)
Anarchists have textbooks? (also from the news)
Little snoozing opportunity. (reason I was on time to work this morning)

Some day's I really can't think of anything to put there, making "Time to go home?" a common message. But today I have too many choices.

So...is it going home time yet?

Update: I could add "Blue is my least favorite color" to the list of possiblities, since I just got BOD AGAIN! (but the first time this week:))

No comments: