What's on my mind.

29 April 2008

When Bad Gammar Attacks!

Drove past what must be the most pessimistic church ever this weekend.

As I drove out to pick up Ellen and her dogs for a walk I noticed the sign at the church at the corner. I assumed it had a version of the standard "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" aphorism. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed it said 'no' not 'on'. The message board/sign read:
God does not put no more on you than you can bare.

I'm not sure what God is putting on you so that you can't show or divulge it all but I thought God was suppose to like us.

OMG, do I wish I could have snapped a picture for you. My camera was shipped back yesterday afternoon! Hopefully all fixed. If it's still up after my camera is back, I'll get a picture.

No comments: